Aquarius Campsite is located on the north of the Costa Brava, in the Bay of Roses, next to a fabulous 6-mile-long sandy beach. The combination of the nearby mountains, the plain of the Alt Empordà, together with the sea, form endless beautiful landscape views, not only on the coast, but also inland. As the area has not been over-developed touristically, nature is always close at hand and the rural atmosphere that can be found inland is surprising. First class holidays not only need impeccably looked after surroundings, it’s also important to be able to enjoy some peace and quiet, to be in contact with nature, to have fun, to be entertained and to be able to find the best selection and quality of food. Your holiday is our number one priority!
You’ll find all of this in AQUARIUS Campsite:
· -The ideal place to unwind in natural surroundings
· -Situated right on a long and extensive sandy beach (Blue Flag) with gateway accessibility
· -Animation for children, youngsters and adults, organised excursions, Yoga and fitness, disco evenings during high season only
· -Professional windsurfing, kite-surfing and catamaran centre
· -New sanitary unit installations with heating for the cooler months, also adaptations for people with physical limitation.
· -Situated in a beautiful area full of cultural interest
· -Discounts for OAPs (except in high and mid season)
· -Restaurant with town takeaway, beautiful terrace and chill out zone located on the heart of the site
· -Own supermarket offering a wide range of products such as fresh bread on daily basis